At Memorial Advanced Surgery, we are dedicated to providing you with the most advanced surgical care possible. Our surgeons provide a course of treatment designed around your needs and take the time to learn what is best for you and your family.
Specializing in advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques, our goal is to shorten your recovery time, lessen your pain after surgery, and get you back to your daily activities as quickly as possible.
We offer treatments and procedures, both open and laparoscopic, for the following diseases and conditions:
- Abdominal and intestinal surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Breast surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Hernia surgery
- Melanoma and skin cancer surgery
- Diseases of the colon (colon cancer and diverticulitis)
- Esophageal disease (Heller myotomy for achalasia)
- Diseases of the spleen
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease – GERD (Nissen fundoplication)
- Pancreatic disease (malignant and benign)
- Endocrine pathology (thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery)
- Hepatobiliary disease (gallbladder and liver pathology)